* colourful page of mine *

Thursday, May 13, 2010

its been a long time since i've been here.
its currently 1.59am. couldnt do my maths.
mid terms are next week
i wish people knew how i feel.
how i am.
how i truly am.
do you even care?
do you still mind me being sad?
i hate to beg for ur sympathy.

days pass by so fast.
can't believe this is how it would end.
i really miss those times.
u changed.
not me.
but instead i am the one suffering.
living in the pass memories i may be...
but at least i know i am right.
i am real.
i am not to be questioned.
blamed.
shouted at.
especially in public.
i have feelings too.

CAN U HEAR ME.
I HAVE FEELINGS.
i am not cold blooded like you. and i will never be.
i still care.


i wish upon the stars tonight.
i will be happy again.
but i will not forget you.
nor forgive what u did.
i want u to undo ur mistake
i'll wait.


please don't hurt me on my birthday.
u promised.
i believe you.
i still do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home